Postby monty » Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:40 pm

great
at 12,500rpm
no one can hear you scream

piranha zx10 ninja
monty
Taipan

Postby Camel » Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:49 am

I'm out of Oz again on the 31st. Too late.
---
Gen II Hayabusa - ECU HACKED - 300kmh+ No 2nd and 3rd gear restrictions, Modified maps, Wideband datalogger
http://www.wasuperlites.com
Camel
Piranha

Postby monty » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:44 am

but saterday is the 30th
at 12,500rpm

piranha zx10 ninja
monty
Taipan

Postby oddy59 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:08 pm

Camel wrote:I'm out of Oz again on the 31st. Too late.

When are you back then? Oh ship of the Desert?Image
Trying to wear out BEFORE I rust out!..........Now just trying to getouta Bed! Image
oddy59
Piranha

Postby Camel » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:13 pm

Hey, hey, HEY, hey, hey!

Watchit Baz, no arabs out here in Laos! Besides, I'M BACK! Back in God's own.

Back after a 400 km trip in a ute through rural Laos and Thailand, surviving the red zone of Ubon Ratchataani, and four flights later.

Camel
Camel
Piranha

Postby oddy59 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:31 pm

Back after a 400 km trip in a ute through rural Laos and Thailand,

Did'nt they let you sit in the Cab?Image
Trying to wear out BEFORE I rust out!..........Now just trying to getouta Bed! Image
oddy59
Piranha

Postby Camel » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:18 pm

Seriously, let's return to the task at hand.

Jet wrote:Anyone new who wants to enter a buggy?
Its just not very clear...

When we agree on a date for our inaugural meeting, we can draft a constitution, schedule and consider the functions of a club. A membership drive and securing sponsorship is important, we need to consider appropriate marketing channels. The latter being to increase membership, as appropriate membership will give us lobbying power. Okay, this will only be possible through association with like-minded clubs, but in doing so we can collectively influence government decision making.

We'll need to make some decisions at this first meeting about committee positions, responsibilities and distribution of tasks. We'll also need to consider bank accounts and rates and categories of membership.

Consideration about entering into joint association with interstate clubs is essential.

A website. This is where we can reach the majority of people. It can also contain information that enables people to prepare for racing at various venues.

I am available from now until the 31st of August. Day or night. I'd prefer weeknights but I know this work for some of our colleagues in outlying areas.

I appreciate Tony's offer of us using The Edge for our first meeting. I think it's a good idea, we just need agreement.

I'm going to Northam next weekend, if agreed (and permitted by the owner of the venue) we could hold our first meeting there before racing commences. Or maybe it isn't the best venue as Baz will be trying to psych out his opponents before racing, (look out for the 'withering stare'). Either way, let's make a date, knowing and accepting that some of us can't make it.

Camel
Camel
Piranha

Postby Maraud68 » Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:30 am

Hi guy's. have been a reader of your forum for a good 18 months now (a silent buggy lover) and have been a witness of two Northam race meetings. Hope to have a buggy of my own in the near future (so that I can thrash you guys in racing LOL). Currently in the Royal Australian Navy and have just got a shore posting for the next 18months and would love to be a part of this buggy club which you are about to establish. As I dont have a buggy of my own at the present time (but I will soon) would love to help out in anything involved in this club. ie. laughter, setting up piss bar, photography, video, flags, just basically anything just to be involved. (Even a pusher)
Have been involved in numerous forms of motor sport mainly throughout my earlier years, and this has included MotoX, sprint Karts, super Karts and buggy racing in Tasmania. I would like to be a member of this club which is to be established as a helper if you would be happy for me to join you all. (have a girlfriend and 17 year son who are keen also).
Cheers Rob
Maraud68
Registered Member

Postby Ray » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:29 am

Maraud68 you will be more than welcome to join as soon as we can get it all sorted
the more helpers the better in sorting this stuff out
If you are around next Sat at northam come and make your self known and will intruduce you to the group

Ray
Ray
Taipan

Postby monty » Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:01 pm

Ray wrote:If you are around next Sat at northam come and make your self known

definintly

and welcome
at 12,500rpm

piranha zx10 ninja
monty
Taipan

Postby Craig's dvs plan » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:18 am

well this all sounds like its well on its way now ill try make it to the race track for 11am .
if i dont make it for some reason can some one let me know how it all goes 8)
Craig's dvs plan
Trax II

Postby finggers » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:04 pm

looks like first meeting is saturday then ,
whats a good time to turn up ?
If it doesn't burn fossil fuels it aint a sport !!!
finggers
Taipan

Postby finggers » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:13 pm

Back packer lou says could we have the meeting afterwards in the pub so that she can be there ? :D
If it doesn't burn fossil fuels it aint a sport !!!
finggers
Taipan

Previous

Return to Western Australian Superlites Association