ENTRY LEVEL RACING - NEW STARTERS - WASA

All the latest news and chat about WASA

Moderator: Jet

Postby Blue Brute » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:31 pm

It has been recognised by a number of current members, WASA does not retain or operate entry level class racing at the moment.

The reason for this posting is to gauge the interest from not only members but the general public / guests who visit our site and events to start and form entry level racing classes that would like to get into it "cheaply" eg ... go karts, tiapans, sidewinders or variations of etc... not Piranaha, hypersprint and or Barracuda's

My initial thoughts are to gauge interest first, if there is enough interest, I will go through the process and motions of setting it up. From initial discussions with Ray, there is no problem utilising any of WASA's current tracks and or wheel to wheel Northam for that matter.

NOTE:

I would like to reiterate this again, this posting is to gauge interest before moving ahead, so it is really important if you are keen to get involved at entry level and in a very cheap form of controlled (under the guidance of senior drivers and members) motorsport racing you must make contact with myself in the first instance, no contact, no interest, no new classes of racing !!!! it all dies right here !!!!

All I ask is an email sent to:

darren.alexander@pindan.com.au

OR

darren@wasuperlites.com

with the following information, being:

Go kart / buggy type eg. Drifter / Sidewinder etc....
Engine capacity
preferably with a picture of the machine you intend to race
Contact phone number
Return email address

Where to from here - if enough interest is shown, I will call a meeting for all prospectives drivers and senior committee members to attend to take the next step and set up the next event with new race classes

For all forum posters: DO NOT POST FOLLOWING THIS THREAD AS I WOULD LIKE IT TO STAY ON THE MAIN INDEX FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS, if anyone has any issues or question send them to the email addresses above

Regards Darren (Blue Brute)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never Play to Come Second !!!
Blue Brute
Registered Member

Return to Western Australian Superlites Association