1999 Hayabusa wiring diagram

Performance Plus!

1999 Hayabusa wiring diagram

Postby mjsork » Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:03 am

Hi,

I'm starting to install the wiring loom on my Barracuda fitted with a 1999 Hayabusa engine. There is some fantastic information in other posts but I am struggling to read the wiring diagram so hoping that someone has a clear copy that they can send me. If you do my email address is mjsork@hotmail.com.

For my project I am removing the ignition switch, the clocks and the the left handlebar control switch (removing the clutch switch). I will also be chopping the loom to make it fit with the main ECU positioned on the firewall bulkhead behind the seat.
Does the above deletions create any issues and if so what is required to make it work, I believe the marked up diagram gives the answers but it's not clear as already mentioned.

I would also like to fit the speedo from a GSXR1000 K1 to the hayabusa loom, has anyone any experience of doing this ? If so any advice would be appreciated. If it is a no go I will just install a Trailtech Vapor computer instead (unless anyone has any other tried and tested options) I fitted the vapor computer to my Pirahna build and it was pretty straight forward and worked well.

Thanks in advance for any help provided.
mjsork
Registered Member

Re: 1999 Hayabusa wiring diagram

Postby mjsork » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:29 pm

Hi,

Unfortunately I have had no reply to my post back in July. As I'm still having issues I am hoping that someone will still have a good quality copy of a 1999 Hayabusa wiring loom. If you do please get in touch or email to my home email address mjsork@hotmail.com

As I said before any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
mjsork
Registered Member

Postby Corza19 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:57 am

I wish I could help ya mate, but I don't have one... or any knowledge of wiring haha.

Have you got Facebook?
If so, you can join the Edge Australia page and ask there for hopefully a more prompted response, because unfortunately, this forum is pretty much dead nowadays..... as you will have discovered.

I'm not sure if Tony would have a copy of one or not, they deal a lot with Busa's so possibly. It could be worthwhile to email him and ask?

Cheers
-Corey
"Drop a gear and disappear"
Corza19
Trax II

Postby mjsork » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:44 pm

Hi Corey,
Thanks for the info mate. As suggested I have emailed Tony direct, hopefully he will be able to assist.

Cheers
Mark
mjsork
Registered Member

Return to Barracuda