Corza's Barracuda Build

Performance Plus!

Re: Corza's Barracuda Build

Postby Corza19 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:00 am

Hey Heath!
Thanks for following my build! Didn't know if there was really anyone following it anymore or not :lol:

Yeah well mostly solved it, kept my engine level with the chassis, I kept it as far back as possible, but I am using a 13 tooth front sprocket which helps a lot. This will kill the top speed a bit but I'd rather have the acceleration, and use all of the gears!!

Don't have any updates for anyone unfortunately, buggy is in storage now so won't be any updates for a whilez!

And also Photobucket now makes you pay to have photos posted else where so now my thread looks like sh#t until I pay money hahaha. Just click on the "photos" and they take you to my Photobucket!

Cheers all

EDIT: Oh only to update on is that I bought a harness lol, it's an RPM 3" belt 5 point harness in blue!
"Drop a gear and disappear"
Corza19
Trax II

Postby mrniceguy » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:09 am

If you use google chrome, here is a fix for the photobucket issue;

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... jjgj?hl=en
mrniceguy
Registered Member

Postby Corza19 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:40 pm

Well well it's been a while

Sadly no real updates, have acquired more parts since July including 4 FOX Nitrogen shocks, coolant overflow tank, couple of radiators silicone hose bends, and a banjo bolt brake switch..

I've got a few parts Zinc coated also, and I cut 7.5mm off the ends of my driveshafts

I was hoping to have this driving before Christmas, but looking very unlikely, considering I haven't touched it in months, and I still don't really have any motorvation or interest in it anymore :|

I haven't been on this forum since my last post, so not sure if there's been any other activity, or if anyones comes on here at all to see this...

Anyways, cheers for those who have checked out the thread (expect there's no pics lol), sorry for lack of updates hahah

Corey
"Drop a gear and disappear"
Corza19
Trax II

Previous

Return to Barracuda