POTENTIAL VENUES AND RUNNING CONDITIONS

All the latest news and chat about SEQMBC.

Moderator: Sean (Foggy) Leggett

Re: POTENTIAL VENUES AND RUNNING CONDITIONS

Postby DeRat » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:56 pm

Hey Hamo,

Welcome to QLD Buddy, if you have a Cuda I'd definately bring it on up & if its built to Edge Specs you can definately runa at all the events that we do.... definately.

As a group we catch up socially all the time, you'd be welcome to pop in for a Beer or a BBQ & meet a few of the guys, talk buggies & see what were up to. if you want to contact me feel free love to catch up.

Darren (DeRat)
M: 0412 017 391
E: darren@networkezy.com.au
“Face it, Love me or hate me, I'm going to give you a damn good show and drive the wheels off it.”
DeRat
Taipan

Postby Hamish » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Beer, BBQ's and buggy talk? sounds like hell... haha. Count me in. Just let me know when there's something happening and ill be there!

My details if you want them:
ph. 0412 603 200
hamishbush@gmail.com
It would have been extremely dangerous... except for the fact he was drinking at the same time.
Hamish
Trax II

Postby DeRat » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:31 pm

Hey Hamo.....

Can be hell the next day.. LOL, thats for sure! There's talk of maybe something Saturday Night Coming I'll let you know if its gonna happen
“Face it, Love me or hate me, I'm going to give you a damn good show and drive the wheels off it.”
DeRat
Taipan

Postby Hamish » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:16 pm

Sounds good, keep me posted. I'm back in Sydney for a week from the 5th to the 15th, but Ill be there otherwise!
It would have been extremely dangerous... except for the fact he was drinking at the same time.
Hamish
Trax II

Previous

Return to South East Qld Mini Buggy Club