Who wants to turn back time

All the latest news and chat about SEQMBC.

Moderator: Sean (Foggy) Leggett

Who wants to turn back time

Postby XPresidentSEQMBC » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:43 pm

Picture065-1.jpg
Picture065-1.jpg (92.4 KiB) Viewed 738 times

Looking over all these posts it brings back so many memories. Good memories. I guess things were happening so quickly we never stopped to smell the roses. Well I didn't anyway. It was so much fun camping and racing with our buggies having lots of friends who felt the same. Where are they now I ask myself. Lots of buggies built, raced and sold. Lots of transporters built and sold as well. Friendships, lots built and most (unfortunately) time has eroded. Unfortunately for me some life choices have taken those great friendships in other directions. Still, know this that those years with the SEQMBC were and will always be some of the greatest days in my memory. Good luck to all those still in the buggy circle and good luck to all my old friends. I do hope to catch you all again.
Attachments
IMG_0031.jpg
IMG_0031.jpg (93.9 KiB) Viewed 738 times
XPresidentSEQMBC
Registered Member

Re: Who wants to turn back time

Postby Ray » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:14 pm

Hahaha.... Must be the weather !
Having just been sent into the 21st century and told to get my own facebook account....
I too spent time last week reminiscing of the good old days and starting the Wasuperlites as a club ....
Pity the logistics and insurance implications take all the fun out of such groups
Both clubs gathered lots of interest and momentum
Great times and long term friendships made through these buggies thats for sure.

Retired Wasa President
Ray
Ray
Taipan

Re: Who wants to turn back time

Postby XPresidentSEQMBC » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:29 am

Yes well said. Who knows, maybe history will repeat itself... fingers crossed.
XPresidentSEQMBC
Registered Member

Return to South East Qld Mini Buggy Club