Where to go ??????

All the latest news and chat about SEQMBC.

Moderator: Sean (Foggy) Leggett

Where to go ??????

Postby mph-goldcoast » Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:57 pm

Ok guys, the barracuda with the new busa is as good as ready and my mate is ready with his piranaha, where do we go??? black duck, emu creek, rover park, manor park ect ect. Only got a week or so over crimbo so wanna get out there, Oh and the more the merrier......Any suggestions, we live on the gold coast..
mph-goldcoast
Raven

Re: Where to go ??????

Postby mph-goldcoast » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:47 pm

This is bad..ANYBODY coming to SE Qld..The SEQMBC must no longer exist!!!! and I can understand why, NOWHERE TO GO. I see that their website hasnt been updated since late 2009 or early 2010, what a bummer Piranaha Park looked awsome!!!!
mph-goldcoast
Raven

Postby 14WRC » Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:13 pm

Im on the Sunshine Coast and half way on my build, i to would like to know where to go when the time comes.
D Day Fabrications
14WRC
Trax II

Postby dspilar » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:11 pm

Im also on the sunshine coast and cant find a place.
dspilar
Registered Member

Postby Screma » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:40 pm

Hi guys. You are correct seqmbc no longer exists although we are all still here with buggies. These days most separate themself between social driving and competitive racing, in which case we jump on the bandwagon of other off road clubs and race their events. Where a outs are you both located? I'm on the GC and most the other guys are north Brissy
Screma
Trax II

Postby mph-goldcoast » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:59 pm

Im on the GC in Burleigh me and my mate have a barracuda and a pirnaha in my warehouse, Ive just come across a possible 700 acres at Boonah, the owner has a Piranaha and has bought this land specificly to run buggys and bikes,I am going to ask about bringing a few people along!!!! Ive not been there yet but know his son pretty well, Ive also rang MC Qld to see if we could drive at their new MOTO PARK near Boonah, the answer was simply NO!!! The trouble everywhere is "Dickheads" seuing land owners ect for their own stupidity these Idiots drive around pissed and with f#&k all protective gear, have an accident and then try and seu the owners of the land. These CUNTS have destroyed it for everyone, nobody wants to take the risk of letting us on their land....
mph-goldcoast
Raven

Postby Backo » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:02 am

Hey mate, Sam from Brisbane here... A few of us who were part of the old club with Edge buggies have gone and brought in other buggies from the states which are well suited to track and trail riding. Reverse gear is a god send for going anywhere you like and being able to get back around!

Just went down near Woodenbong over the border yesterday with another quad and a few bikes and had a blast :D

Mick, Dan and Baz also have the same buggies and are in the SEQ area so Boonah would be awesome if we could check this out.

Would be good to head out with some Edge buggies again so give me a call on 0401 232 912 and we can meet up.

Cheers, Sam.
Piranha Series II Ducati 600 Monster
Backo
Registered Member

Return to South East Qld Mini Buggy Club