Booh!

General buggy discussion....

Booh!

Postby oddy59 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:19 pm

Trying to wear out BEFORE I rust out!..........Now just trying to getouta Bed! Image
oddy59
Piranha

Re: Booh!

Postby Mongrel » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:23 pm

You scared me!
"Without dissapointment you can't appreciate victory" - Memphis Raines

Piranha Mark II - The Phoenix build underway!
Mongrel
Sidewinder Plus

Postby Drew79 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:40 am

Hmmm things very quiet Baz.
Think everyone broke n busted ass like me...cant afford to work on buggys...damn mining slump has killed my work
Drew79
Raven

Postby oddy59 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:15 pm

Mongrel wrote:You scared me!

Sorry Mongy!...............nah not really! :mrgreen: I love scarin' people.Image
Trying to wear out BEFORE I rust out!..........Now just trying to getouta Bed! Image
oddy59
Piranha

Postby oddy59 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:20 pm

Drew79 wrote:Hmmm things very quiet Baz.
Think everyone broke n busted ass like me...cant afford to work on buggys...damn mining slump has killed my work

Sorry to hear that Drew...BUT just remember,WHEN it IS time for a BLATT,does'nt that maketh glad the heart of man I ask you?Image
oddy59
Piranha

Postby Drew79 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:29 pm

:lol: ....very biblical there.
I dodged the redundancy bullet on Friday. ...for the third time. I hope my luck not running out. I might have to take up mowing lawns :shock:
Drew79
Raven

Postby aceface » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:13 am

Ever since i finished me sidie the weathers been sh#te over here. Cant wait to get out and give it a good go
Keep the faith
aceface
Trax II

Postby oddy59 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:55 pm

Drew79 wrote::lol: ....very biblical there.
I dodged the redundancy bullet on Friday. ...for the third time. I hope my luck not running out. I might have to take up mowing lawns :shock:

If you believe in Pussy,then ya still have 6 lives left bloke. :roll:
You must be quick on ya feet dodgin' bullits Drew...you will make a good weedwhacker man mate! :P
Now just grow a mullet...for Sun,and cred of course...and I'll rename my business-"MullettMenMowing" :roll:
oddy59
Piranha

Postby oddy59 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:01 pm

aceface wrote:Ever since i finished me sidie the weathers been sh#te over here. Cant wait to get out and give it a good go

Shite?...Is it ever any diff there Ace?Image How many times a year you got without rain+sunshine?
Here we can work often outside...but downside is hefty BeerBill to maintain vital fluids! 8)
oddy59
Piranha

Postby Drew79 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:18 pm

oddy59 wrote:
Drew79 wrote::lol: ....very biblical there.

If you believe in Pussy,then ya still have 6 lives left bloke. :roll:
You must be quick on ya feet dodgin' bullits Drew...you will make a good weedwhacker man mate! :P
Now just grow a mullet...for Sun,and cred of course...and I'll rename my business-"MullettMenMowing" :roll:

I believe in pussy but not the kind you on about :lol: I more thinking along the lines of 3 strikes. .....

I been shot once with a 12guage shotgun so I pritty wary these days mate.......
As for the mullet... been there done that....even had long hair down to my ass......then took up welding. Fire n long hair dont mix.....invested in set of clippers. Ma goatee is longer than hair on ma head. Now I get labeled biker scum.....cant win :o
Drew79
Raven

Postby aceface » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:05 am

Ye mate we don't get the weather you guys get over there, this year in particular has been non stop rain and wind. I live in the south west so pretty bleak. Spose i aught to man up and get out in the stuff, keeps the dust down i guess
Keep the faith
aceface
Trax II

Postby chrishallett83 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:12 am

What with all those Porsches catching fire and the factory having to replace a shitload of engines entirely because of it, I wonder if they'll sell on the suspect engines with the required replacement part to try and recoup some of the costs?

A 911 GT3 motor (354 kW!) could do a lot of damage in a car-engine powered buggy - smaller and lighter than an LS1, with a LOT more power in stock form.
"Rules are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men" - Douglas Bader
chrishallett83
Vulture

Return to Buggy Chat