Biggans "PIRCUDASPRINTX" Build

Re: Biggans "PIRCUDASPRINTX" Build

Postby Tony » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:22 am

An Excel !, cough, cough, splutter.
You paint up Granmas car?
"There can't be a practical reason for believing in what isn't true" – Sir Bertrand Russell.
Tony
Administrator

Postby DeRat » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:24 pm

Interesting Reading Indeed......... Biggans Happy to see you have moved on & are enjoying your Motorsport, But seriously mate to jump onto this forum after several months & carry on like this, whatever....

In relation to Records & all the bullshit......we all know the truth & it simply is:

1. My Cuda-X was the only recorded long track (full Track) sub 4 Minute Lap at Priahna Park.
2. My Cuda-X is now doing laps at Proston 5 Seconds a Lap faster than yours ever did.
3. I brought Home the 2010 Overall Year Champions Trophy In My Cuda-X, another Unique Piece of History.

My Cuda-X is about to get an upgrade to a Busa & shortly a Turbo..... with the New Diff & Outboarded Rear Brakes, it will fly around Lakeside & it will be out there shortly, as will Greg's Turbo Busa, Russell's Screaming ZX Cuda Beast & Reid's Busa Cuda, so it will be interesting to see our Cuda's flying around the Track......

But It's the Bathurst Sprints we are hoping to get to this Year.... a Cuda Across Skyline that would be AWESOME FUN!

Oh & Mike will probably bring Back Tom's old Rage & Have a Go..
“Face it, Love me or hate me, I'm going to give you a damn good show and drive the wheels off it.”
DeRat
Taipan

Postby Simon1 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:32 pm

All this is a bit worrying. I'm trying to get into motorsport to have some fun and make some mates.

Surely it is not all about who is the best and fastest? :shock:
Simon1
Taipan

Postby RDRacing647 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:37 pm

The best buggy & driver out there at the moment.........' is the guy having the most fun".
"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers." - Colin McRae
RDRacing647
Registered Member

Postby chopper » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:48 pm

i think there is a bit more going on here but i 100% agree, if you have fun your a winner
chopper
Taipan

Postby DeRat » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:10 am

Sorry Guys, Your right there is more to this story & really I should have Ignored Biggans snipe at my last post from a few weeks ago.... But as you can see from several posts, it's a common feeling amongst our little club.

Hey Guys... Totally Agree... it is all about fun & having fun with Mates.... & The Guys In our Club DO EXACTLY THAT, WE LOVE OUR BUGGIES, WE LOVE OUR MATESHIP & WE LOVE TO RACE. Thankfully, Having Fun is now what we do.

It is unfortunate that some people need to "air their dirty laundry" in public, as they feel they need to create some drama & stir up the Sh*t, because they can...... oh well, glad we don't all operate this way & those people who have in the past, have now left the club.
“Face it, Love me or hate me, I'm going to give you a damn good show and drive the wheels off it.”
DeRat
Taipan

Postby itchyback » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:37 am

The SEQMBC know how to have fun, and every now and then a buggy race breaks out. I met a few of the guys at a party a while back, if you ever get the chance to catch up with some others i assure you it'll be a blast!
Two Seat Barracuda 2.0
Completed.... except for upgrades, repairs, modifications....
itchyback
Trax II

Postby spoiltone » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:15 pm

if you come to bathurst let me know, all was space at my place to camp out..
99.9% completed barracuda with 02 zzr1200 are they truely ever finished?
spoiltone
Taipan

Postby chopper » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:36 pm

oh DeRat, sometimes we cant fit all the tools in the toolbox, if we could we could fix everything, lol
chopper
Taipan

Postby DeRat » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:14 am

Hey ItchyBack... Thanks for the Post Buddy, BTW, I'm about to put my Transporter up for sale, and was wondering if your Brother in law was still interested in having a look at it, before i post it up? Call Me buddy if you like, 0412 0417 391

When we head to Bathurst Spoiltone, we'll definately be in contact Buddy, be great to catch up.
DeRat
Taipan

Postby keepthedirtflying » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:23 am

HEY BIGGANS!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
keepthedirtflying
Trax II

Postby XPresidentSEQMBC » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:40 am

Well its been a while. Reading over the last few post here on my old build thread I can honestly say I am very disappointed in myself. Its really not like me to have acted like a Di#k. I'm not even sure if this post will get read by those from the SEQMBC, but I'd like to apologies for my arrogant and uncharacteristic behavior. Especially Foggy, Greg, Reid, Mick, Dan "Hollywood", Rat and all their families. These guys were such great friends. 2009/10 was a very bad time for me losing my mum to cancer and an unpleasant relationship breakup... was definitely a time to forget. (no the buggy didn't cause the break up...) hahaha... Having got all this rubbish off my chest, Id again like to look at the possibility of finding my old buggy and rebuilding her back to her original glory. Word is she has an issue with her gear box :roll: . Anyway, we will see. I have made contact with the guys in WA to try and contact the current owner. Last picture I saw of the buggy was on its side after a roll over, so we will see. Id like to keep you all posted with my efforts to reunite us... Its nice to be back actually.
XPresidentSEQMBC
Registered Member

Postby Tony » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:00 am

Well done Biggins !!
"There can't be a practical reason for believing in what isn't true" – Sir Bertrand Russell.
Tony
Administrator

Postby Screma » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:05 am

All is good around the campfire Biggans....quit with ya sooking and get back into buggying.
Screma
Trax II

Postby XPresidentSEQMBC » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:21 pm

Ok, well I think the first step is to head out to Proston for the next meeting. November 2016. Its on. I'm going.
XPresidentSEQMBC
Registered Member

Previous

Return to Tell Us About Your Ride !