Steve's 2 Seat Piranha

Postby chrishallett83 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:51 pm

Those photos are just brilliant! Steve's making lots of friends!
"Rules are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men" - Douglas Bader
chrishallett83
Vulture

Postby S.W » Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:22 pm

Awesome photos. It seems that Steve has made himself quite a popular guy.
S.W
Trax II

Re: Steve's 2 Seat Piranha

Postby fuzzier1 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:04 am

PNG,

Read your entire build thread, have to say awesome build. And I got some good ideas for my build(s). I am planning a Piranha single seater first with PIRCV & AA front. I know you are not able to check the forum much but I would really would be interested in the locking dif you have if you still have the plans. If possible could you send those to me?

Also anyone know how to send PMs on this board as I would rather not put my email address on here as I just saw there was a Google bot on here and I really don't want to be more spammed than I am already.

Fuzz
fuzzier1
Registered Member

Re: Steve's 2 Seat Piranha

Postby Johan » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:32 am

Hello. I must admit that the design of the buggy Pirancha is so complicated to pain (at least so it looks after applying reinforcements), the constructor should assign to N.A.S.A. :-)
His way ... I wonder about the stability of connections weld the frame round section to sections 50x40x1.6. in a way that has been used in your design, Steve. It is known that the whole frame comes into vibrations after entering the inequality and certain ailments is inevitably. How was it in your case?
In the original Piranha 1 seat tube round (1 inch 33,7mm) are welded on the inner side of the upper frame and welded to the floor and sides. I think about developing a similar model as yours again, with a longer floor that was wiecj place.
PS.
I know that the subject is no longer new, he asked me for an answer on the dimension of the floor in front of the lower frame and the upper front from the inside.

Regards
Johan
Registered Member

Previous

Return to Tell Us About Your Ride !