Stockton Beach

Re: Stockton Beach

Postby Rayatswan » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:06 pm

I got another letter from my local MP a few days ago and in it I have been advised to register my interest in the upcoming draught plan for the management of Stockton Beach. I Rang and registered today and spoke at length with the area manager of the National Parks and Wildlife Service, she was very informative and helpfull, in a later post I will explain the best options for anyone like myself interested in driving the beach.... Ray

Rayatswan
Fun Kart

Postby rustyjames » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:41 pm

hi it is called - "petition against the closure of stockton beach' - im trying to get the awareness out there to all people who do use / would like to use the beach wheater it be 4WD, fishing, camping and of course off road buggies. I have been talking with the Worimi Lands people and NPWS and RTA/RMS what ever they are called again not getting anywhere but will keep annoying them. persistence might get somewhere!!!
rustyjames
Registered Member

Postby rustyjames » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:42 pm

also I dont know if you've looked up 'Roothy' on facebook he is a great advocate for keeping Australia open he was one of the key people in the big 4WD rally a few weeks ago.
rustyjames
Registered Member

Previous

Return to Australia & New Zealand