where to drive these buggys

where to drive these buggys

Postby bugbloke » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:15 am

been looking at these buggys and would love to get in on it , but am wondering on where you can drive them i live in new south wales just a little north of new castle, so where would be the nearest club to me and what is the go if you want to join a club i.e what licences do you need if not could some one give me a lead on who to talk to on these incredible little buggys
bugbloke
Registered Member

Re: where to drive these buggys

Postby Rayatswan » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:35 am

Hi bugbloke, I am just North of Newy as well, near Karuah, where are you? There is no club for them other than a failed attempt to get one up and running as part of SORRA, the problem was everyone was keen untill the club day and then almost no one would turn up.
I drive mine on my farm or in the Medowie state forest (illegal if I get caught) and I am going to register mine for Stockton Beach, that should be awsome.
Anyway if you want to have a chat or a look at my buggy, I am currently redesigning the front suspension then give me a call on 0402656012..Ray
Rayatswan
Fun Kart

Re: where to drive these buggys

Postby bugbloke » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:38 pm

hey mate how are you i work at the quarry at karuah live in seaham , be great to check your bug outwill give you a ring
bugbloke
Registered Member

Return to Australia & New Zealand