Mini Buggys in NSW

Mini Buggys in NSW

Postby Rayatswan » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:28 am

Any news on Buggy's, Buggy clubs or SORRA this year
Rayatswan
Fun Kart

Re: Mini Buggys in NSW

Postby RDRacing647 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:54 pm

G'Day Ray, I'm still a few months away from a runner, but I'm trying to find more time to finish.

http://sorra.activeboard.com/t47252078/ ... ggy-track/

Here's the link to SORRA's next meet, and it's my son's birthday that weekend and I can't make it.

cheers
Chris
"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers." - Colin McRae
RDRacing647
Registered Member

Postby heyu » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:05 pm

Still working on the racing bit but social running is happening at race meeting for the bigger buggies. Working on building a new track especially for the mini buggies and this weekend, people are being asked to come along & give some input on what they think should be included this project, length, width, bends, etc all that stuff. So if you want to have a say come on up and check it out. There will be 5 meetings at this track this year, with the biggger size cars.. Training of officials will determine when it is feasable to run the Mini Buggies separately with there own events and the numbers of mini buggies turning up to play will also be a factor. it has to be cost efective, so we need numbers.
Spread the word if you have a mini Buggy, become involved, you can play legaly without annoying neighbours. Come along and check us out this Saturday/ Sunday at COLO PARK
60klms up the Putty Rd from the Windsor Bridge at Windsor. on the right hand side of the road. When you get to the Ampol Service Station at Colo Heights ,it is another 20 klms to the track. There is a sighn out front and bunting at gate.

Track is looking like a super Highway, great job Gav. Doesn't just build great trucks (sorry, almost wrote cars) but puts a lot of detail into his grader work as well.
Still a little to do next Saturday , so if everybody can give a hand , it will make for a great weekend.
the list of vehicles looks good from what I am hearing. Waine Caines is talkinfg about bringing his ute out for a run, changed a bit on front end, Spioltond will be itching to test his new car,
Steve Taylor, Robards , Scotty,Nicole Biggar in the ex Jimbo Kearle buggy, Simon in the Padge, maybe a pink VW, etc ,etc . maybe Bob Todd and some mini Buggies as well

Looking forward to it all
heyu
Registered Member

Postby bugbloke » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:55 pm

im new on here and very keen to get into these buggys but not much use if i cant drive it anywhere in N.S.W so are the tracks social and competition
bugbloke
Registered Member

Return to Australia & New Zealand